With some restrictions in place
After two months of being unable to see patients in office, we are VERY excited to welcome you back to Paradigm with some restrictions.
We have been busy preparing the clinic (with even a fresh coat of paint!), training our staff, and stocking the necessary protective equipment.
While physical distancing measures remain in effect, patients must have a scheduled appointment to be permitted access to the clinic.
Walk-ins are not permitted at this time, so please call ahead to arrange pick up of supplements.
Here are some of the modifications we have made to keep you as safe as possible:
1. Pre-screening before and during appointments
2. Anyone with any signs of illness are not to enter the clinic. This includes cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat.
3. Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer are located throughout the clinic and in the treatment rooms
4. All surfaces and equipment will be sanitized after every patient
5. We are now going cash-less, only credit cards will be accepted as forms of payment
Please remember that phone and telemedicine appointments are still available and encouraged. These can be booked online through the Jane App. Coming to Paradigm serves as a option for patients needing IV therapies, Injection Therapies, Acupuncture, Prolotherapy, and In-Clinic Testing.
To ensure the safety of yourself, our staff, and other patients, you will be asked to:
- Wear a face covering or mask to your appointment and for the duration of your visit
- Arrive on-time for your appointment and without any guests. This is so that we can anticipate the amount of people in the clinic at any given time & appropriately distance patients.
- Only come to your appointment if you are symptom-free and have cleared the “pre-screening” questions asked when you booked your appointment.
- Please bring your own water or beverage if needed.
Should you choose to book an in-person appointment at this time, we hope that the above information helps you feel confident in our commitment to patient safety during this unprecedented time.
We are so excited to be open again and seeing patients! Although things around here may look a little different, our hope is that your experience here is still what you have come to expect from us – professional, patient-oriented, and safe!